Check or Cancel Your Reservation – Requires confirmation number and reference number or for Groups, Group number and Zip Code.
- A one-night deposit is run on the credit card at the time of reservation. This deposit is refundable less a $20.00 handling fee if 7 days or more cancellation notice is given. For large units (#100 and #214) 30 days or more cancellation notice is required. Otherwise the first night deposit is not refunded.
- A confirmation letter will be mailed to you within 7 days of making the reservation. If you have not received a confirmation 15 days after making a reservation, call. Do not assume anything, please call.
- Check in is from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. If you will be arriving later than 8:00 p.m. please call us.
- Check out is at 11:00 a.m.
- All Rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- All Silver Moon Inn rooms are equipped with air-conditioning. All rooms also have windows that open both front and back for cross ventilation.
- Pet rooms are available but limited. We will not rent a non-pet room to a guest with a pet. Please call for details.
- Minimum stays may be required at some times of the year, please call for details.
- The Silver Moon Inn does not have elevators.
Silver Moon Inn does not automatically collect any personally identifiable information from its visitors. Instead, names, addresses, email addresses and other personal information are obtained only when voluntarily submitted, such as when visitors make lodging reservations online. Silver Moon Inn does not sell or otherwise disclose to any outside parties any personal information that is provided to us, although Silver Moon Inn may sometimes use the information to add to our own mailing lists. All information collected during online transactions is done through a secure server, which utilizes SSL (Secured Socket Layer) technology.
Credit Card Safety
Protecting the safety of your credit card information is important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us. SSL is an advanced Internet encryption technology that makes personal information unreadable as it travels from your computer to our site’s servers.Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank or credit card company cannot hold you liable for more than $50 of unauthorized or fraudulent charges on a credit card. Your liability for unauthorized use of a debit card may be higher, but most debit card issuers voluntarily apply the $50 limit to their cards, as well.
Cookies and How We Use Them
A Special Note For Parents Concerning Children’s Privacy
Like you, we at Silver Moon Inn are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Technology is not currently available, however, that would enable us to restrict children under 13 from submitting personal information without unduly limiting the ability of other visitors to interact with us and others online. Consequently, we suggest that parents supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers. Among other things, these tools can prevent children from disclosing personal information online without parental permission.